Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sandara Park audition on Star Circle Quest


Sandara Park first caught viewers' attention at Star Circle Quest. Her Korean accent and her uniqueness made her emerge and stand out quickly from the rest of the candidates, earning popularity and becoming an early favorite not only in the Philippines, but in various corners of the world (Those who have TFC and those who have known of her in AsiaFinest are some of them.)

"Many have judged her move to stardom. Most think she made her marks not by effort but by her emotional outbursts (Crying?). Most see talent. Most see anything else. Love her, hate her, or stay neutral.

In 2004, through the suggestion and encouragement of her friends to try audition for the Filipino TV station ABS-CBNs Star Circle Quest, a reality-based talent search television program.. She decided to try thinking it would be a good experience for her, and the results turned out to be an answered to her dream of becoming a celebrity.



Sandara Park audition on Star Circle Quest

"One day my friend suggested I try audition for the Filipino TV station ABS-CBNs Star Circle Quest. I decided to try thinking it would be a good experience for me, and the results turned out unexpectedly good."

Sandara auditioned in November of 2003 and started filming in April of 2004. Because the program was popular enough to be broadcasted 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday, more and more people became aware of her.

Sandara Park tells her life story on SCQ



Sandara Park is IN in the Top 25
Sandara tried her luck and found herself in the same batch
with fellow questors, Hero Angeles and Joseph Bitangcol.




[linked image]
Sandara's Memory Box SCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG8--KSTcpk


Being a native Korean, she displayed some trouble
with the daily exercises set by the panel of Filipino judges.

Though she had some comedic ability, she remained monotonous,
dull or lacking in timing.

What she lacked in talent, however, she made up with charisma.



Sandara Park w/ Monday group collecting money for charity

Sandara Park with Aron on SCQ

Sandara Park Funny&Sweet Scene w/ her Hero

From an estimated 10 thousands who auditioned, after weeks, the questors were trimmed down to the Final 10. The show's judges called her in, and she was able to elude elimination several times, paving the way for her inclusion into the contestant-pool's top ten. the Magic Circle of 10 teens were Hero Angeles, Sandara Park, Roxanne Guinoo, Joross Gamboa, Melissa Ricks, Neri Naig, Errol Abalayan, Michelle Madrigal, Joseph Bitangcol and Raphael Martinez.

[linked image]


Star Circle Teen Quest Magic of 10
[linked image]


SCQ 1: Magic Circle of 10


She proved this during the whole run of the show in which she consistently garnered the Texter's Choice Award, an award given weekly for the contestant who got the most text votes from viewers. She was selected as Texter's Choice.


" I could'nt speak Tagalog at all at the time. I was the first Korean to audition.
I didnt know anything so everything I did seemed clumsy and awkward.
It must've seemed like a fresh new image to them at the time.
I think I was lucky."
During the last elimination round in May, the Final 5 was revealed and in which the final five contestants were chosen, they were Sandara Park, Hero Angeles, Joross Gamboa, Roxanne Guinoo and Melissa Ricks.

Sandara Park on SCQ Final day


Sandara Park & Hero Angeles Final Night Performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UurO2PAK7O8



And so she remained until the final night. On June 05 2004, in Araneta Coliseum, Sandara made Philippine history by garnering approximately 500,000 text votes, making her the first female to garner that much SMS support. It is estimated that she got at least 2,000,000 accumulated SMS votes from supporters during the entire run of the contest.

And they announced the winner, they declared Hero Angeles as the Grand Teen Questor and she was announced runner-up.

[linked image]

SCQ Grand Winner is Hero Angeles, Sandara as the 1st runner up
[linked image]   " I was actually really happy when I didnt win. I did try my best but even so, I lacked talent and skill. When they were about to call out the winner I was shouting in my head Not me, not me!. There would've been a lot of pressure, you see. When they did'nt call my name I was so happy that I jumped around. Afterwards, I was complimented for being so genuinely happy for my colleague who had won. It was actually because I was so glad for myself." (laughs)

Note: Sharing is giving but please don't forget to give us the credits @ darapark4ever.com 
Thank You!


http://darapark4ever.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment